Copyright © Mixed Family Life
Design by Dzignine
Monday, March 29, 2010

Moms of Blasians Spotlighted on Today Moms

I'm getting the word out folks! I recently spoke with the very nice ladies at Today Moms about highlighting the community of Moms of Biracial children and more specific Mothers of Blasian children. They asked me to write a little something and *BAM*, now you can check out my post on their website site title : Overcoming the Challenges of Raising Biracial Kids


I highlight how it feels to be be asked..."is that your baby" and my hope that as awareness for mixed-race families spreads, the challenges facing mothers of biracial children will become less a struggle and more a celebration of the differences that make us all special and unique. Enjoy!

Like this article? Subscribe to the RSS feed or for email updates!

5 comments:

Lisa says:
at: March 29, 2010 at 1:45 PM said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations Nikki!!! I'm so happy for you!

Ms. Latina says:
at: March 29, 2010 at 9:36 PM said...

You did a wonderful job of explaining the hardships of having an inter-racial child. Kudos to you girl! Keep on keeping on!

Rana says:
at: March 30, 2010 at 3:02 PM said...

What a great article. Congratulations!

Nikki says:
at: March 30, 2010 at 3:11 PM said...

Thank you ladies. =)

Jen says:
at: April 3, 2010 at 4:23 AM said...

Congrats!! WTG!