Copyright © Mixed Family Life
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, September 27, 2009

Daniel in a Box

I had to take a moment from running around today to share this with you. So I'm busy shuffling papers and furiously typing up blogs when I hear a heavy thump followed by Daniel complaining. I look over...cause last check he was right next to me... and this is what I see


Ok, so yeah I'm a bad mom for taking a photo before taking him out. But I wanted proof that Daniel can really get into some of the oddest kind of trouble. I can't tell you how many times I have to run after him to the rescue because his very inquisitive personality got him into trouble somewhere. Keeping up with him is an all day process.

Now let me tell you how he ended up falling into the box! Since he discovered he can climb, sit or stand on something...he's always doing one of the three is not all.

I guess he was trying to sit on the box when he slid in. Since the box is open...I took out all the diapers already...the top just crumbled under his weight. If you've ever held Daniel you'd know he's a solid kid so yeah...he slid right in.

So after I took him out and checked him for any new boo boos, I had a really good laugh. Sometime you just have to enjoy the odd and funny things your child gets themselves into.

12 comments:

Juanita Harris says:
at: September 27, 2009 at 5:43 PM said...

Awww, poor little guy. But yeah, I can see you how you got a laugh out of that one! Children can be so funny sometimes and it only takes a second for them to get into something.

Stacie says:
at: September 27, 2009 at 8:08 PM said...

LOL!! My daughter does the same thing. She is so curious about everything. Daniel is just too cute!

Aidy says:
at: September 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM said...

That's so adorable. Trust La Princessa is now 3 years old and she falls into the same antics too!

Nicole says:
at: September 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM said...

Man, thst's a cute picture! He looks pissed at himself! His facial expression is priceless!

NYC Single Mom says:
at: September 28, 2009 at 8:37 PM said...

All Kids love boxes. Even today, my 6 year old daughter loves to play with big boxes, now she can of course build space ship and cars and scoot around in them.

Nikki says:
at: October 1, 2009 at 11:20 AM said...

Glad to know my kid isn't the only one who likes boxes and gets into all sorts of different mischief. LOL

Yakini says:
at: October 1, 2009 at 8:39 PM said...

LOL, I don't mean to laugh, but he just looks soooo cute stuck in that little box! LOL, poor Daniel

Unknown says:
at: October 7, 2009 at 9:31 PM said...

I love the photos! I am sorry he is sad but the photos are priceless!

Shelly- Mom Files says:
at: October 8, 2009 at 10:56 AM said...

CUTE photos!!! I am a fellow bad mom that takes those kinds of photos as proof of the mischief the little ones can get into. Oh yeah and also as blackmail for when they are in high school! hahauha! I really like your blog and this is my first time here. I have heard about you in the blog world. Have a great day :-)

Milk and Honey Mommy says:
at: October 10, 2009 at 3:32 AM said...

Nikki,

You're such a mommy blogger :). I too would have grabbed my camera before saving him. Don't tell anyone. Poor baby, but it's really cute and yeah, quite funny.

Anonymous
at: October 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM said...

oh ! my daughter had fracture while jumping on trampoline.Her dad was with her so i continued taking her pics!

we have an entire picture book..from accident, to doctors office, ensuing days and recovery!lol!!!

following you though MBC follower group...i hope you will visit and follow back too..

Rhonda Gales says:
at: October 24, 2009 at 4:57 PM said...

Oh, the poor baby. Love the top photo, lol. He's trying hard to get out.