You see it's not my aim to alienate *some* white women or to threaten them with a virtual beat down. I'm really a peace loving women who's trying to gain info and spread the love by being in online communities that highlight families that are half asian . But *some* white women seem to feel the need to speak out of turn and make some interesting statements. For these woman this manual is here for you. Lets start!
- First, before trying to say anything about the blasian community please educate yourself. Goggle is your friend (goggle results for term blasian) and so is wikipedia (wikipedia results for term blasian). Please use your computer skills to do some web research
- Second, please refrain from sayn that couples, children and families within this community are so "rare and special". This comment will only make it seem like your socially stunted and you'll be the cause of great amusement to the blasian couples, children and families you made this comment to.
- Third, Do not, I repeat do not tell a black or asian mother with a blasian child...your a mom just like me and I totally undertand what it's like to rasie a half asian child. I know you have good intentions and want to bond but WE ARE NOT MOMS JUST LIKE YOU plus HALF BLACK AND ASIAN KIDS ARE DIFFERENT THEN HALF WHITE AND ASIAN KIDS. Please understand this is no offense to you or your children but this is the reality. Our kids are not the same because their half asian. Trust me when I say this and you'll save yourself from being yelled at.
- Fourth, and I hate to point this out but it needs to be done. Understand that asking a black/asian mother you see outside and feel the need to randomly stop and start questioning...if she's the babysitter, an adoptee or the step mom is not something to be done in the first conversation, 20th or ever.
Even if they are an adoptee or step parent it's none of your business nor your place to ask. And the follow-up comment about how asian, black, mixed, whatever the child looks compared to the parent is also a big no-no. Once again if your having hard time understanding how genetics work please use our frienfd google to do some research on genetics
- Fifth, If a black/asain mother doesn't wish to discuss her background, her child heritage or anything about her husband, her life, or what she's having for lunch...do not be quick to assume and boldly tell her she's being defensive or has an attitude. We have the right to our privacy and don't have to talk to you...if we choose. Your not entitled to know anything about another person's life.
- Our sixth helpful tip is very important so pay attention. If you see the id euphorialuv while your surfing around the web, interracial asian forum or mixed korean group and feel the need to say hello then say hello BUT if you feel the need to point out how white women are being reversal discriminatation and shut out because of the promotion of the black and asian community I strongly suggest you don't do it. I repeat don't do it and here's why.
Mostly likely euphoria luv aka Nikki...which is me...will get very angry and turn into the black she hulk of the asian black community. Very quickly after that I will point out how selfish and self absorbed you are to have the nerve to accused me of reverse discrimination for wanting to be with other black and asian people who date interracial. Can't a sister have something of her own that doesn't involved an "white" element?! Further you will only infuriate the black she hulk state of mind if you mention that I am
"part of the race problem and unless you have another reason for looking for blacks/asians that I haven’t fathomed, I’d like to be a part of your group even though my skin isn’t black... "
Yeah, someone wrote that to me.
So these are just some quick helpful tips to help *some* white women learn and understand more about the asian black aka blasian community and to save me from giving virtual beat downs. Don't worry ladies, there's lots more tips that I'll be sure to add to this list so keep you notepads and pencil in easy reach. Thank you for reading!