Copyright © Mixed Family Life
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Potty Gift

As you know we've been doing the potty training thing. I confess potty training it's an easy task. There's a lot of asking, checking, sitting and waiting. Sometimes there's even some fighting and crying from both sides. It's frustrating when you just miss the signals and end up with poo in diaper instead of the potty. LOL. But things are about to change. Check out the video from today



As you can see my son gave me a clear "hint" he wanted to go potty. LOL. I was confident my son already knew how to go "potty" and it was just a matter of time. I'm glad I didn't give up or put it off till later.

After I took his hint and removed the diaper so he can go potty...he went potty and made poo poo. I think this is the only time all parents get excited about poo poo. I was so proud. I thought about taking a photo but decided to respect my son privacy. After all I had video. LOL. Happy Father's Day everyone!

Like this article? Subscribe to the RSS feed or for email updates!

0 comments: