Copyright © Mixed Family Life
Design by Dzignine
Monday, December 21, 2009

My Son and The Cellphone

I think all kids like phones. Maybe it because they see their parents and family talking and laughing on them and they want to do the same. Whatever it is kids and phones seem to be something all parents have to deal with.



My son has been fascinated with phones since he was a baby. He would stare at them and then later he would reach for them. Of course now he's fully able to grab the phone and say hello...among other things. For example my son likes to try "text" on my phone. The bright lights, funny sounds of the buttons and the sliding parts entertains my son to no end. I tried getting some of it on video but of course my son had other ideas about what should be videoed.

0 comments: