Copyright © Mixed Family Life
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Photo is Part of Cheerios Mosaic of Bloggers

My photo is on a special-edition Honey Nut Cheerios box! How exciting is that.



A few months back I was one of many in the Bloggers In Caring program who participated in Blog It Forward To Fight Hunger campaign. I blogged about how we can Fight Hunger w General Mills and ShopRite. The box will be on sale exclusively in ShopRite stores the week of January 24th for everyone to see!

Wish you could also have your photo on a special-edition Cheerios box? You can if you help raise awareness of the issue of hunger. Read my blog on the Photo Mosaic of Bloggers In Caring Against Hunger and learn how. Then let me know when you'll have your photo on a cereal box =)

1 comments:

Kat @ For the Love of Chaos says:
at: January 26, 2010 at 8:40 AM said...

That is SO cool!!!! I'm going to check it out now... :)