Copyright © Mixed Family Life
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dear Kid Saturday – Imagination

It's Saturday! Time for a Dear Daniel letter

Dear Daniel

How adorable that your learning to use you imagination more and more each day. I love watching you pretend to talk on the phone using all kinds of different objects. Yes even the tv remote control.

I'm so impressed when you line objects up in rows. I watched as you group first by size, the change your mind and regroup by randomness. I confess I don't exactly understand why you insist on doing it with the shoes. But I've learned to patiently wait until your done and then put them away again.

Still, I cant figure out what's the deal with you wanting to "collect" things in one corner of the room. Is that you imaginary secret treasure area? I dunno but can you please not "collect" things your mommy needs and put them there.

Love you always,
Your Umma

0 comments: