Copyright © Mixed Family Life
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blasian Remix - I'm Goin' Down by Mary Blige

So my sister was cleaning, listening to music and singing. Very off key. For some reason my son decided to join in. Maybe he thought they could harmonize?

Photobucket



The song? I'm Goin' Down by Mary Blige which came out way before my son was even a thought. The fact that he's trying to learn the words and sing the song blows my mind.

So how did his duet do? Not very good but he tried. He was even getting all in it. Gotta give him an "A" for effort right? At least he picked a classic.

2 comments:

Anonymous
at: August 27, 2012 at 10:40 AM said...

Very cute! I am a huge fan of this song, I remember when it first came out and I even got Zee to enjoy it as well. I love exposing kids to music from all time periods and all types.

Bicultural Mama says:
at: August 27, 2012 at 1:50 PM said...

What a ham! Cute!