Copyright © Mixed Family Life
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, December 18, 2010

Limiting the pediatrician visits - Dear Daniel Saturday

It's Saturday! Time for a Dear Daniel letter

pedi visit

Dear Daniel

Once again we're sitting in the pediatrician office waiting to be seen. No offense but I'm not please to be here...again...so soon. Just last month we had to come in for a visit for the gash on your chin, now we're here because of your irritated and swollen eye. Never mind the fall you took this week where you bruised and bloodied your lip.

Listen, while I'm grateful to have access to medical care for general health check ups and in cases of an emergency, that doesn't mean I enjoy the process to see your pediatrician. Not to mention she's going to start wondering what I'm doing to you to require frequent doctor visits. *groan*

And that's the other thing. Despite my best intentions you keep developing daredevil tendencies. Really how many times I have I told you to stop running around the apartment?! As if that's not bad enough, your need to try and climb anything including the walls coupled with your developing NOT listening to me skills, is going to really earn us some frequent visitors points at the pediatrician office and emergency room.

Again, while I'm happy to ensure your well being and take you to the emergency room to fix-up any damages, I'm asking if we can keep these visit to a minimum. We still have many years ahead of us so lets work on spacing out these doctor visits ok?

Love you always,
Your Umma

Like this article? Subscribe to the RSS feed or for email updates!

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: December 26, 2010 at 5:54 AM said...

aww..poor Daniel. I hope he's doing okay. Having a swollen eye sounds painfu, not to mention a scary experience.