Copyright © Mixed Family Life
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, December 23, 2010

The best Christmas 2010 holiday card

Today when I picked Daniel up from daycare his teacher gave me 3 presents. 2 of the presents were books from the daycare center, a backyardagains coloring book and a read a long Thomas and Friends book. I wondered how they knew he liked Thomas and friends

first xmas cardfirst xmas card

The last present was for me from Daniel. So apparently Daniel can't keep a secret because he kept telling me it was a train. I didn't really get it at the time. I thought he wanted the mini train I usually give him to carry to and from daycare. It wasn't until I came home and opened his gift that I got it. LOL.

first xmas cardfirst xmas card

Daniel had made me a train shaped holiday card. He was so excited for me to open it. Of course he had to help get it open. Then he proudly showed it off to me. He was so proud of his card train that he wouldn't let go of it. LOL. After a few seconds of me firmly pulling on it he let me have my card. Inside he had "written" a message in crayon. While only he knows what the message says I'm sure it's along the lines of "Love you Mommy" :)

After reading his card, I thanked him for making it for me and gave him a kiss. It was the best Christmas card I ever received.

Like this article? Subscribe to the RSS feed or for email updates!

1 comments:

Yakini
at: December 31, 2010 at 1:56 PM said...

That is so sweet!!! I love when they bring home crafts from daycare! :-)