Copyright © Mixed Family Life
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dear Kid Saturday – Change is Good

It's Saturday! Time for a Dear Daniel letter

Dear Daniel

I noticed that you were getting a bit cranky and clingy as I finished packing up our things today. I know you sense a change is happening and it might be scary. Living with my family is all that you've know during your early life. But sweetie we cant and shouldn't live with them for much longer.

I know your too young to understand about change but it's a good and healthy part of life. Your growing and you need your own space and home. I want to give you a stable environment and life not filled with drama and stress. This is something your dad and I didn't have while growing up and we promised to give that to you. For my part I'm going to keep that promise and finally move out and on from living with my family.

I'm excited to finally start our life as a family. It's ok that it's just the two of us. It will be a bit rough to start but mommy promises it will get better. Have faith in me and this decision. Now please let go of my leg so I can finish packing.

Love you always,
Your Umma

0 comments: